A set of 3 Argan Bottles, each bottle contains 250 ml, a total of 25 oz / 750 mL.
This is a cosmetic Argan oil straight from Ait Baha, near Agadir, in the Souss Massa Province.
Our products are 100% Raw, Unrefined, Pure Certified, not a cheap blend with impure oils. A silky and nourishing Argan Oil, organic and cold-pressed.
Need an idea gift, our set is the best gift possible!
You can use Argan oil as a/an:
- Whole body and face moisturizer, as mentioned above, during the daytime and nighttime (i.e., apply it on your clean skin only)
- Adjunct treatment for dry patches of skin on the elbows, knees and feet
- Skin toner, usually by combining it with a store-bought toner or with a homemade toner (i.e., let a green tea bag steep in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes, remove the tea bag, and add 2-4 drops of argan oil with your favorite essential oil like orange)
- Exfoliating agent by mixing 2 drops of argan oil with 1 tablespoon brown sugar and rubbing it on your wet face for 2 minutes or so
- Anti-aging natural product by decreasing the appearance of fine lines and stretch marks
- Soothing relief for razor burns and bumps
Argan oil can even be used as an adjunct treatment for mild to moderate cases of skin conditions, such as psoriasis and acne. You may also gently rub a drop of it into your lips. Your lips will be more kissable for it, too.
Second, apply argan oil directly to your hair or mix it in with your favorite conditioner. After taking your bath and drying your hair, you can gently apply 2-4 drops as a leave-in conditioner.
Your hair will be less frizzy as soon as you apply it. After a few weeks of use of argan oil, your hair will have less frizz, fly-aways, and split-ends, as well as more bounce and body to it. You are also giving your hair more protection against the damage caused by curlers, irons, and dryers.
Third, dot your nails with argan oil and gently rub it in with your fingers, perhaps even massage your heels and toes while you’re at it. Be sure to remove the nail polish first so that the oil penetrates the nail better. You may also cover your feet with socks overnight for softer skin and better nails in the morning.
What is Argan Oil? What makes this Moroccan Oil so popular?
Argan Oil, flagship Moroccan product, is rich in vitamin E, A, C, linoleic acid, antioxydants and Omega 6. Argan's non fatty nourishing elements can be used to care and treat your hair, skin and nails.
This oil is renowned for its nourishing, regenerating and restructuring properties.
Its antioxidant content makes it an ideal active ingredient to fight against the signs of skin aging, and its fatty acids restore suppleness and softness to dry and undernourished skin.
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic
- In Stock
- Quality Guarantee
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Argan oil contains lots of tocopherols, carotenes and phenolics, all which are strong antioxidants which can help retain the skin’s soft and sleek texture. The oil also contains squalene which maintains moisture.
Producing authentic Argan oil is a labor-intensive procedure. The fruit of the Argan tree is gathered, then its pulp and peel are thrown away. What remains is the oval nut encased in its tough shell. This shell is cracked by hand and the kernels collected are ground into a paste-like mix from which the oil is then gathered and cold-pressed.
When it comes to Argan Oil, discover 9 ways to use it here.